Expert Etiquette Trainer Course 国际专家礼仪培训师
EET-ADMISSIONS CRITERIA 入学标准
You have at least 5 years of training experience ( ｏｒ at least 500 hours of training), teaching etiquette and social skills. 您至少有5年的培训经验（或至少完成500小时的培训），礼仪课程或社交技能。
- You have a high school/ general education diploma. 您拥有高中或普通教育文凭。
- You have a higher education diploma ｏｒ degree (college diploma, bachelors ｏｒ master’s degree). 您拥有高等教育文凭或学位（大学文凭、学士学位或硕士学位）。
- You have at least 3 certificates confirming your completion of training as a trainer
etiquette trainer, ｏｒ other relevant skills. 你至少有3份证书，确认你完成了培训师、礼仪培训师或其他相关技能证书。
- You have a good understanding of English and can deliver training in English (ｏｒ
at least half in English). 您对英文有很好的理解并可以提供英语培训（或者至少可以用一半的英语）。
EET-APPLICATION FOR ADMISSIONS 入学申请
1. Your cover letter in English, which explains: 请在英文信中说明：
- Why do you want to attain an Expert Etiquette Training certificate/ qualification?
- What do you want to do with it and why? What are your ambitions relating to this training programme? 您想用它做什么，为什么？您对这个培训计划有什么打算？
- What are your values in relation to what you want to pursue as career in
training/ as a professional trainer? 您的价值观与您想要从事的事业有关吗？
- How do you see your service contribute to society? 您如何看待您所做的对社会的贡
2. Your CV- (education, work experience, clients/ companies where ｏｒ whose staff you have trained; hobbies; language skills; computer skills) 您的简历-包括学历、工作经验、客户/公司或哪些是您的培训对象；爱好；语言技能； 电脑技能）。
3. Videos: 视频：
I. 10 minutes Self-introduction video of yourself in English (for Expert course);
- 2 minutes about yourself, background; 2分钟介绍你的背景；
- 2 minutes about why you became an Etiquette Trainer; 2分钟关于你为什么成员
- 2 minutes about why you want to become an Expert; 2分钟关于你为什么想要成为国际专家礼仪培训师；
- 3 minutes about your personal opinion on the Chinese etiquette market; 3分
- 1 minute conclusion- anything that will make a lasting impression. 1分钟总结-
II. A sample video of a training you have given- Chinese is acceptable; preferably in bilingual; 您所提供的培训的视频-中文是可以接受的，但最好是双语。
4. One set of PPT slides of any etiquette course you are giving ｏｒ have given in the past. 提供一套您过去曾经上过的课程PPT。
5. 3 reference/ recommendation letters from previous clients ｏｒ students (if the letters are in Chinese, please make a short English translation of their contents in your own words) 3封来自以往客户或学生的推荐信（如果这些信件是中文，请用简短
6. 1 recommendations letter from CICE. 一封来自亘午文化CICE的推荐信。
To be an effective trainer requires a special balance of skills
On the one hand the trainer needs to have enough charisma and dynamism to make their subject interesting and compelling as well as understanding how to organize and structure their material in a logical and engaging manner. On the other hand, the trainer needs enough sensitivity and awareness to be able to focus attention more on the students’ needs and abilities than their Own “show”.
Our Expert Trainer Course looks at a balance of 3 different elements:
• You ( the trainer),
• Them ( the students),
• And It ( the training).
You >> how you look, sound, and how you come across, Them >> how you adapt to different people and situations,
It >> how you organize and prioritize your course contents and outcomes.
Clearly, each of the three elements cannot exist in isolation, and each needs to be understood in relation to each other. Depending on the training needs and aims of the end-client organization, each course delivered by the Expert Trainer may require a slightly different blend of these components.
However, it will always focus on the principles of good communication and involve a large amount of interaction from the students, who will be required to prepare aspects of a presentation and, in the process, will develop the ability to evaluate themselves and others.
During the 5 days’ training, we look at mastering 3 key areas of competence:
How to establish the aims and objectives of the training. How to structure training for maximum interest and effect.
Logistics; room layout; use of technology; props; and equipment. Planning and preparation.
How to vary delivery methods and stimulate full involvement.
2. Communication Speaking and delivery skills. Confidence and posture.
Recognizing and adapting to different types of personality ( of your trainees). Embedding the principles of good two-way communication.
Interpreting different types of feedback: body language, unspoken messages. Facilitating the skills transfer by delivering objective and supportive feedback on classroom activities.
Creating and achieving clear learning outcomes. Adapting structure and content to student needs. Learning to improvise, but still stay on track.
Responding rather than reaching to situations and people. Developing a pleasing personality.
Keeping it all in perspective.
Excellent contents often come before excellent delivery, and naturally, we expect both. Therefore, this Expert Trainer Certificate Programme is as much about developing the person as delivering the training.
Upon completion, students will receive accredited train the trainer certificates from The British School of Etiquette, The CPD Standards Office, and ILM.
EET- COURSE CONTENTS 国际专家礼仪培训师课程内容
Analyzing your audience
Key steps to creating a clear message Identifying your presentation style Body Language
Use of voice: pitch, timbre, volume, pace The art of handling difficult questions How to open with impact
Using the ‘power of 3’ for a memorable close Team Presentations and 1-on-1 presentations
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Mindset and motivation
Head-to-toe analysis of your body language
Knowing how to use your voice: pitch, intonation, volume, speed, and tag lines Building rapport face-to-face, on the phone, ｏｒ digitally
Closing the client: 8 techniques
The Power of Etiquette and Manners Meeting and greeting, International forms Prioritizing with purpose
Goal-setting for results Transactional vs transformational Maximizing your personal time Self-awareness
Children, Youth, and teenagers Interview skills and techniques Social and Business Etiquette
Social Media( Techiquette and Netiquette) Telephone etiquette
How we present ourselves Elevator pitch
Table manners Dinning etiquette
International dinning etiquette and standards
The use and introduction to The Expert Trainer pack
Giving and Receiving Feedback
Feedback and feedforward - when to use them Tools for delivering difficult messages
When you deliver training to your colleagues, please do it with passion and energy. Remember: people buy people.
> written assignment /exam (bilingual ｏｒ English)
> practical exam (bilingual ｏｒ English)
> assessed by panel of 3 examiners (Mr Philip Sykes and 2 other international etiquette trainers)
当你为你的同事提供培训时，请充满激情和精力。记住：PEOPLE BUY PEOPLE.
* 5 days Expert Etiquette Trainer course >> Required Course.
* 3 days Top T trainer course (authorizes to deliver the BSE Advanced course by only through CICE) >> Optional Course.
A. 5days’ Expert Etiquette Trainer course = 32000 RMB/Person；
B. 3days’ Top T trainer course ( to delivering the BSE Advanced course) = 13500RMB/Person；
C. A+B = 38000RMB/Person.
* The price excludes tax.
* 5 天 专家礼仪培训师培训 >> 必修课
* 3 天 顶级培训师课程 (仅授权CICE提供BSE高级课程) >> 选修课。
F. A + B 8天，共计收费： 38000元人民币/人。
WHY CHOOSE US? OUR CORE COMPETENCE
The British School of Etiquette is the leading etiquette and people skills training provider. Our core competence is developing you to reach your maximum potential as an etiquette trainer, so you in turn can develop your students and maximize their people skills potential.
We are the only organization of its kind that is accredited by multiple international bodies (CPD and ILM) that certify the high quality of our courses. Because of this, we are the only etiquette training provider that can issue and arrange international bodies to issue appropriate certificates to trainees who have successfully completed the course to the satisfaction of the examiners.
Also, we are the only etiquette training provider endorsed by Investor in People, meaning we, as an organization, focus on developing our internal human resources to their highest potential.